· Individually take role for sales activity of the company products in an assigned area including development of new business opportunities, meeting assigned sales target. converting enquire into order, negotiating on price quoted and finalizes deals with best target.
· To call on prospective customer and organize demonstration presentation and maintain interest among the customer and prospects.
· Key Account Management in his area and focus attention in all respects on a group of customers in his area.
· To give logistical support for seminars, symposiums held in his area, assure that technical commercial support issues facing the customers are resolved in coordination with Service Order Handling Application Support department.
· Strong competitive spirit, result-orientated and relentless customer focus.
· High potential sales performer with a solid track record of career progression and runway to develop further with a history of driving for results; demonstrated track record of sales growth, customer experience and market share growth.
· Develops and maintains high impact relationships with key customers in region to protect and grow business.
· Accurately forecasts sales for region. Owns presentation of dashboard metrics on weekly pod calls.
· Act as an Advisor/Coach/Consultant and empowers team to create/drive own account strategy. Has accountability to action plans and removes obstacles preventing account management success.
· Relentlessly attracts, engages and develops people; can cultivate teams quickly and build strong relationships by establishing significant credibility, trust and support within their team, customers, as well as being able to develop strong followership within the commercial organization.
· Strong negotiation and commercial skills; can support team and work at high levels within customer decision making unit to negotiate complex deals which are profitable to the company and in line with revenue and margin objectives.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and executive presence with an ability to work with people at multiple levels both inside and outside of Molbio; can influence strongly cross functionally within the organization and at customer sites, gaining buy-in and engagement.
· Excellent process orientation with a proven track record of leading sustainable change and continuous improvement.
· Has both strategic and tactical capabilities, can analyze the market, competitors and company strengths and weaknesses, create winning sales strategies and be hands on and help execution at detailed level when targets missed.
· Minimum 3 years in sales of In-vitro diagnostic products
MBA/BBA from Science
background , M.Tech/M.Sc. Biotechnology/
Microbiology/ Biochemistry related life science field from a reputed university
and having at least 6 months of hands-on experience with Biotech tools and
techniques is a must. Candidates with good communication skills in addition
to technical skills would be ideal for this position.
Minimum 3 years in sales of In-vitro diagnostic products