· Greet and welcome guests/visitors as soon as they arrive at the office
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception area, meeting rooms and conference room are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock, raise indents and prepare GRNs for HR Stores
· Update calendars for meetings
· Arrange internal and external transportations employees, guests, etc.
· Arrange visiting card, letterhead etc. printing.
· Perform other administration duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
· Perform all other ad hoc tasks assigned by level II and Manager.
· Assist in Registration of Licenses.
· Travel and Hotel Bookings
· Telephone recharge, checking of vendor bills
· Linen stocks
· Managing Housekeeping activities.
· Locker/changeroom rounds
Issuance of Sim cards for employees
Management of day-to-day operational matters associated with Front Office. The Officer – Administration (Front Office), shall be the first point of contact for our Organization. Duties include offering administrative support across the Organization, which includes welcome guests and greet people who visit the Organization. Coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. Printers)
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
· Multitasking skill is essential for this position. This role requires working 6 days a week and from 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., so flexibility is a plus.