He/She should perform a broad range of duties, or should be a specialists who can
focus on a particular area. Specialisms include employee relations, careers
coaching, health and safety and headhunting, He/she should look after the health,
safety and welfare of all the employees, Organise staff training sessions. and
1. To work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role,
assisting other other department managers to understand and implement
policies and procedures.
2. To liaise with a range of people involved in policy area such as staff performance
and health and safety.
3. To prepare important employee documentation including offers of employment.
4. To administer payroll and maintain employee record.
5. To deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures.
6. To develop HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term
7. To plan and sometimes deliver training-including inductions for new staff.
8. To analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
9. To maintain statutory compliance as per the industry norms such as PF, ESIC,
Bonus, and Wages.
10. To check attendance, maintain leave cards, health insurance (Mediclaim).
11. To carry out Recruitment, Induction and exit formalities up to full and final
settlement of employee.
12. To update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions,
insurance covering, saving deductions, and job titles, and department/division
13. To prepare standard operating procedures and formats for HR department.
14. To maintain all training related records.
15. To ensure that all HR related activities are carried our as per the approved
16. To ensure that annual and pre-medical check-up of employees are carried out.
1. Bachelor’s Degree and/or minimum 2years’ experience in employee relations,
investigations, employment law, and disciplinary actions.
2. Knowledge of state and local laws, which govern employment policies and
3. Should have understanding and application of internal and external HR
principles, concepts, practices and standards
4. Experience successfully implement programs across geographically distributed
5. Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
6. Should have excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
7. Should have ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-
8. Should have good written and verbal communication skills and must be an
9. Should have the ability to coach employees.
2 - 3 years