He/She should work efficiently in order to ensure that the required results in procurement process, work in accordance with quality management systems. He/She should perform work with utmost sincerity to produce effective and reliable results.
Coordinate and prepare technical files for submission to regulatory bodies with appropriate input from supporting functions (R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, Medical Affairs, etc.).
Sales and marketing Administrative activities
Primary responsibility is to ensure the IT infrastructure and security operations of the assembly plant(s) is functional 24/7
( Demand, Supply, Production Planning & Inventory Control & MATERIAL PLANNING )|
· Drive efficiency, innovation and continuous improvement in Integrated Planning function
· Leading teams from Demand Planning, Supply Planning, PPC, Inventory Management, Matrix reporting from Procurement
· Institutionalised Demand Consolidation & Management, Budgeted Vs Requirement, Requirement Vs Commitment &, Commitment Vs Actual for entire organization.
· Responsible for order book creation and management for active customers
· MIS Presentation to MD & CBO for Planning
· Handle the customers along with DP team
· Implement advance technologies from order receipts to its final dispatch
· Spearheading the issue resolution activities to achieve the organizations long term and short term Goals
· S & OP Cycles with Leadership Teams to have resolutions to achieve Goals
· Institutionalised Material Planning, Supply Planning, and OTIF and issue resolution activities to achieve the Monthly Targets.
· Material planning activity of the materials as per plan
· Built the Safety stocks on customer classification as well as lead times to avoid unavailability of Materials against Supply Plan
· Handling system design, change management, Trainings and Handover for the usage.
· Designed B2P report to provide complete visibility to management right from order allocation to dispatch of Goods from Factory.
· Various dashboards to be designed and implement in Supply Planning and Material Planning.
· Project Lead from Material Planning Team and implementation
· Budget preparation & Inventory Control.
· MIS Presentation to MD for Planning & Warehousing
· USFDA and other all regulated Market Audits.
· To reduce Errors in Material Planning with reduction in Material Planners from all plants.
· Tracker implemented to monitor the days coverage of Materials to avoid excessive inventory
· To Develop strong team to achieve individuals as well as organizational level Targets.
· Manpower control and reduction by systematic design and implementation on new technology.
· Material Requirement Planning in SAP for all Goa Locations.
· Evaluation of critical process steps from demand and supply side and provide inputs for the development.
· Tracking, analysis against production plan to take the corrective actions well in the advance.
To monitor and maintain records of equipment and QC area.
To carry out QC activities and report results to the deputy/reporting authority.
To draw material for QC testing as per pre-defined sampling plan.
Testing of incoming materials, in-process materials and finished kits.
Conducting stability studies and analysis of obtained results.
Preparation of sample test panels.
To report process/ product related non-conformance to the deputy/reporting authority.
Investigation of process/ product/ material related non-conformances.
Communicate quality related issues to the deputy/reporting authority.
Customer complaint analysis, investigation and results reporting to the deputy/reporting authority and suggest possible corrective actions/ preventive actions as necessary.
Preparation and review of Standard testing procedures, Standard operating
procedures and related documents.
Ensure documents and record control as per SOP.
Inter-department and Intra-department communication.
To perform, review and report results obtained from internal Calibration/ qualification and validation studies related to product/ process/ equipment/ method/user as per approved Validation protocol.