Applications Specialists (AS) serve as product experts to provide applications
and technical support for all Molbio® product applications to support sales
growth. AS ensure a high degree
of customer satisfaction and loyalty to Molbio® products as the primary contact for system applications,
technical support, troubleshooting of instruments, reagents and software issues. AS also manage the complaint handling process to ensure
the timely, accurate resolution of customer complaints, which often involves
working closely with other groups, such as Post Market Surveillance,
Regulatory, R&D, Manufacturing, Engineering, Systems Integration, Legal,
Service, and Instrument Production
We are looking for a creative visual designer to shape the user interface design of our products and anchor the visual design language in the design team.
Coordinate and prepare technical files for submission to regulatory bodies with appropriate input from supporting functions (R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, Medical Affairs, etc.).
· Individually take role for sales activity of the company products in an assigned area including development of new business opportunities, meeting assigned sales target. converting enquire into order, negotiating on price quoted and finalizes deals with best target.
· To call on prospective customer and organize demonstration presentation and maintain interest among the customer and prospects.
· Key Account Management in his area and focus attention in all respects on a group of customers in his area.
· To give logistical support for seminars, symposiums held in his area, assure that technical commercial support issues facing the customers are resolved in coordination with Service Order Handling Application Support department.
1. Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
2. Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics
3. Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, social media posts, product descriptions, marketing brochures, advertising campaigns, press release, pitch articles, videos, blogs etc.
4. Actively manage and promote our social media handles
5. Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
6. Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
7. Communicate with marketing and technical team to create innovative content ideas
8. Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
9. Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
10. QC content to ensure it is free of grammatical or factual errors and follows all brand editorial guidelines for consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
11. Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
12. Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content
Primary responsibility is to ensure the IT infrastructure and security operations of the assembly plant(s) is functional 24/7
· Greet and welcome guests/visitors as soon as they arrive at the office
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception area, meeting rooms and conference room are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock, raise indents and prepare GRNs for HR Stores
· Update calendars for meetings
· Arrange internal and external transportations employees, guests, etc.
· Arrange visiting card, letterhead etc. printing.
· Perform other administration duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
· Perform all other ad hoc tasks assigned by level II and Manager.
· Assist in Registration of Licenses.
· Travel and Hotel Bookings
· Telephone recharge, checking of vendor bills
· Linen stocks
· Managing Housekeeping activities.
· Locker/changeroom rounds
Issuance of Sim cards for employees