Chip-based Real Time Duplex PCR Test for H3N2 and H1N1
semi-quantitative detection of H3N2 and H1N1 virus in human throat and nasal swab specimens and aids in differential diagnosis of infections with H3N2 and/or H1N1 virus.
· Assay based on Taqman chemistry
· High primer sensitivity and specificity
· Micro chip-based real-time PCR assay
· Minimal sample requirement @ 6µL
· Smart chip with pre-set data for quantitation of results
· Chip re-use lock
· Reaction port with contamination/evaporation resistant design
A. Individually sealed pouches, each containing
1. Truenat H3N2/H1N1 micro PCR chip.
2. Microtube with freeze dried RT-PCR reagents.
3. DNase & RNase free pipette tip.
4. Desiccant pouch
B. Package Insert
2 - 30°C for two years