responsibility is to ensure the IT
infrastructure and security operations of the assembly plant(s) is functional
to manage and troubleshoot
- local/cloud servers and client
- Windows domain server and uses :
- IOT devices used in assembly
- Cisco managed switches
- CCTV/Fingerprint attendance
- Backup management - NAS box
- Understand different enterprise
level software applications used and
- Provide hand holding to users
- Troubleshoot as per
instructions from HQ/Vendor
- Document the above and user
- Routers and firewall
- Report and co-ordinate with HQ
on all technical aspects/issues
- Asset management
- AD on AWS
- L1 support coordination with SAP
AMS (annual maintenance service) agency
- Database - RDBMS expertise for
handling legacy ERP database
- ERP(MS SQL/Report scripting in
MS) knowledge for L1 support
- Manage the IT support team and
report to head IT
- IT Infrastructure Support
- Setup, maintain hardware and software, network
inventories and update-to-date servers
- Setup email settings on mobile devices, laptops, and
desktops and provide technical guides to
- IT Operation / Security Administrator
- Maintain Hardware Firewall to secure network virus-free,
(Configuring Firewall Security Policies, IPS rules, Content
Filtering with transparent proxy
for internet browsing, Data Leakage Prevention, Gateway Antivirus
as per organization requirement).
- Configuration of access lists, routers and Vlans on
Cisco devices as per requirement. Manage day-to-day management and strict
implementation of IT policies, Install & Maintain Symantec & Seqrite Antivirus Server
for Corporate Edition.
- Audit Management : VAPT/Data security
- support users across multiple
departments on using customized
software - SAP, Lotus Notes, Ms office based software or other
applications, and also guide them
for software/ network operations, resolving urgent and immediate requests
by various users in a vibrant and
Web Administrator Administrator
- maintain company email ids
including creation, deletion, divert,
blocking mail ids as per company requirement, also coordinate with
email provider for SLA, monitor
email network performance, troubleshoot issues for any outages.
- Maintain full control of domains, handle name servers
for hosting websites, intranet.
a) A technical, logical thought process.
b) Problem-solving skills.
c) An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
d) An ability to prioritize and delegate.
e) A keen eye for detail.
g) Problem Solving aspects.
h) Knowledge of both Hardware, Software and ERP preferred.
i) Good in MySQL and Microsoft Office.
Work experience of 5-8 years in the following area preferred: